Laser Periodontal Therapy
Laser periodontal therapy is a laser-based approach to gum disease using an Nd:YAG free running pulsed laser using specific knowledge and training based on sound biologic principles.
To you the patients means:
- Less pain
- Less bleeding
- Less swelling
- Less tissue removed
- Less down Time
- Less recovery time, which is decidedly less costly to you and your employer
The reasons we use Laser Periodontal Therapy™ are to:
- Remove only the diseased tissue without removing any of the healthy tissue
- Maintain the height of the tissue around teeth
- Minimize pain and discomfort to the patient
- Get a closure of the periodontal pocket wound and allow healing to take place.
Controlling periodontal disease makes it possible to save and restore otherwise hopeless involved teeth.